Monday, October 30, 2006

Escrow closed today on my home on Deer Lane (Thank you, Pat Barker).  This officially makes me a former neighbor.....
 
With Ron's permission I will continue to submit articles for the web site.  I already sent the pig joke and hope you got as big a laugh as I did.
 
The guys at the coffee table in the morning will get tickled when they find out I didn't U-Haul for my move.  I used Allied Van Lines and was very satisfied.  Their bid was almost two thousand dollars less than Mayflower.  In addition Mayflower had extra charges for fuel, loading, driver's time, etc. while Allied's bid was a guaranteed price.
 
When Marilynn and I have a coctail to celebrate the closing of escrow, we will do it at home.  The number of bars that serve hard liquor in Brigham City is the same as the number of promises most politicians keep......ZERO!
 
Our daughter and grand sons are still in Newport, as well as a great number of friends.  We will be making regular trips back to the coast and hope to be able to drop by the Club House to visit.
 
Regards,   Jim and Marilynn McCrea

No comments: