Tuesday, October 31, 2006

email from Rob Thomas (Tax Accessor) in re to sheduling a meeting for residents.

Ron,
The Commissioners Conference room is a busy place.....so availability is limited.. This Thursday Nov. 2 at mid morning, say 10:00am is available (at this time). The following week of Nov. 6 is not good due to my data analyst being gone. I know that Thursday the 2nd is very short notice but the next available times would be in the week of Nov. 13th.--what do you think??
Rob T.

***** Look you people this guy is trying to be really helpful and quite frankly I'm not going to tell him you are all going to go to this meeting without you telling me you are. Pull you heads out of the sand and tell me if you would attend the 2nd or 13th. Use the comments. Getting this park to do anything is just a very hard thing to do and is very frustrating. I would like to at least see you people able to say yes or no.. If it's no don't gripe about the taxes to me anymore.

RT



No comments: