Saturday, February 11, 2006

Our World Just shrun

Our World Just shrunk!!!!

I found a new (new to me) wonderful thing while surfing today and I want to share it with you. It’s called Google Translate. On certain websites that are in a non English language such as Spanish for instance... Google has put a link that changes the Spanish it is written in to English. You just click it and the writing just changes in the blink of an eye.

This person’s site was left by a surfer when they then went to the Newport CERT website. We can tell what site a visitor came from to view our website with our tracking and statistic tools. So I went to this site to see what they found interesting about our site.

This site I went to was in Spanish and on the left side of the page was a link that said try “Google Translator”, so I did. Wow! Everything just turned into English.

Want to see it happen yourself? Just click the below link and the first link on the left says Translate to English. Click that.. Kewell!

Click here

No comments: