Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Poll Results

Poll Results:


Would you like to participate in any new clubs on the following: Vote for as many as you like.. Poll will run for 5 days.


Coin Collecting 1
Stamp Collecting 0
Genealogy 8
Computer Club 35
Walking Club 6
Rock hounds 4
Cooking 1
Scrapbooking 0
Computer gaming 5
Car Club 0
60 votes

Well it seems to me we have an opportunity to have some more fun with the interest shown here. I think you can see what you voted for and how many are interested in what you would like to do. For those with a few that would like to make a start you need to meet but first you need to find out who your interested friends are. Maybe a signup poster on the bulletin board would help you get started?

For me, I am going to figure out an organizational meeting date for those interested in a computer club and what it would do. We will get a poster up soon. Then we will meet and set up what it is a LVH computer club does.

I am willing to set up for the other groups to if someone of those interested will give me a call ..We can make a poster and sign up roster and show you how to reserve the clubhouse.. Let me know.

No comments: