Saturday, February 25, 2006

"BRINGING YOU UP TO DATE..........."

Just a few words to let everyone know that I've started talking to residents about the "Meet Your Neighbor" program that I'm doing, so little by little I'll be reaching out to everyone and so far getting a postive response. Thank You!!

Also sometime today, I'll be posting more pictures and articles on the LVH's web site.....so hope you enjoy. Remember that we really do enjoy your comments that you might make, we will accept either ones, postive or negative.......just let us know. OK? Thank so much for letting us enjoy a great group of people we have here on the hill.........Very noice people..

Also if you would like to become one of the writers for the web site contact Ron Thomas and he would be more than happy to show you how it is done......very easy......I'm doing it.

Thanks again.......Charles Burke :)

No comments: