Sunday, July 31, 2005

Would you please respond in the comments about....

rt

I have got the calendar to display the way I want it to on the top of the web page just above the introduction picture. It looks good for those using FireFox as a browser. However I am not able to view it on Internet Explorer. Sometimes it is difficult to get something coded in to look good on both browsers. But this is something new for me. I am not seeing it on Internet Explorer ... What I am trying to decide is if this is something on my computers or if it is the same for everyone using Internet Explorer.

Dee Shimek sees the calendar on his MacIntosh using Internet Explorer. Would you all take a minute to tell me if you are seeing the community calendar displayed when you log in and what browser you are using... Firefox or Internet Explorer?

No comments: