Monday, September 25, 2006

Wayde Dudley...


We emailed Wayde and invited him to write about the Dudley adventures right here on the website.

Many of you know that there is a special email address that you can send to this website and it will automatically publish what you have to say as an article fast (seconds). The only thing is at the bottom of such an email it will say published by teckron. The computer loves me and wants to put my name on everything... what can I say?

It would be cool to hear from more of you out there as you vacation or snowbird it. You can do that just by sending an occasional email to the special address.

Interested? I will give out the address to any of you that would like it. Unfortunately, I can't print it here because it will be caught by a scanning program that will start sending spam to the website. So email me and I will get it right back to you.

Things to remember.... No political diatribes, No religious tracts, Obey the Golden Rule... be nice.

No comments: