Monday, September 25, 2006

OCTOBER VIEW FROM THE HILL
 
This month's issue (probably my last effort) will be a few days late due to a trip to Utah.  I have asked for a neighbor, or neighbors to volunteer to take my place as Editor but thus far my phone has been silent.
 
I love doing this and will help in any way I can.
 
If one of our neighbors is willing to gather information from the Editor's Box during the month and e-mail it to me we may be able to continue.  John Forsloff told me I can e-mail the finished Newsletter directly to his computer.  The volunteer would then have to pick up the printed copy from John and place a copy in each neighbor's box.
 
It sounds like a bit of work, but actually would entail only about two hours per month.  Please give it some thought and let me know.
 
Thank You,  Jim McCrea

No comments: