Thursday, December 22, 2005

Meet Your Neighbors on LVH's #1 Dec 22nd05

"MEET YOUR NEIGHBORS AT LVH's"

Dec 22nd,2005
This is Jessie and Margaret Stogsdill who have lived here at Longview Hills since 1994. They have been married for 26 years. Margaret was born in the state Minnesota and Jessie comes from the state of Texas. I'm not going to give their ages away, but you can see they make a great looking couple. I hear Jessie is a great bowler and enjoys it very much. Margaret enjoys taking a dip in the Newport swimming pool and goes there every week.
So next time you see either one of them, tell them hi and you saw them as the first couple to be on the Meet Your Neighbors at Longview Hills Web Site.


PS: I will be doing this and so hope I can get everyone to respond when I come knocking at your door, I'll call first. Thanks ......Charles Burke (1) Posted by Picasa

No comments: