Friday, July 13, 2007

POLICE REPORT

Do you folks recall the suspicious person Shirley Parsons reported to the LVH Neighborhood Watch radio network a few days ago?

I went out immediately and found the black and trashy van cruising the park that she reported. I was in the little red truck with the LVH Neighborhood Watch signs on it. I let the driver see the signs and looked him in the eye and transmitted to the Neighborhood Watch Network his license plate number. Swung a u and got behind him and followed him.. He then headed for the gate. Followed him to 101 where he made a left turn.

I then came home and went on the Newport Police Website where I filled out their report form and sent it via email to Lt. Dave Teem of the NEWPORT POLICE.

One bad thing.... no one copied the license plate down for me. Fortunately , I remembered it.

Here is the police response to the email form:


Ron,

I printed and posted your information into our patrol book and asked the officers to keep an out. Thanks for forwarding the information.

DT

Dave Teem

Lieutenant

Newport Police Department

541-574-0637

d.teem@newportpolice.net

FBI NA #228

No comments: