Thursday, June 09, 2005


Make $ with space..

No I'm not suggesting we become astronauts... But something happened the other day that I think might help you get a little extra pocket money... One of our friends rented out the unused space in their garage to a neighbor who needed more space. Indeed a while back one of our neighbors rented a garage to store his classic automobile here in the neighborhood.

Looks like a win win solution to those that have a lot of space and to those that need some. If you need space you can advertise here on our electronic bulletin board and if you have space to let you can do that too. Drop me an email with your ad and I will put it on for you.

Selling stuff? Why not use the free electronic bulletin board? Need advice I think Donna Talarski has been the most successful seller on electronic bulletin board. She would probably give you a few pointers if you ask.

Want a picture of your for sale item to go with your ad? Just email it to me or call and I will come and take a picture of it for you.

Email me at:
teckron@hotmail.com


No comments: