Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Night Was Gam

Monday Night Was Game Night...

Jacky and I spent 2 ½  hours at the clubhouse playing games in the new computer lab. What a hoot. There are tons of games under every subtitle in the games menu. Bejeweled was a favorite for both of us.  You like solitare card games? Must be a hundred versions. In between I was messing with Corel Draw.. Years ago I liked to paint and this program let’s you do it on the computer. I also found myself leafing through other programs to see what they do...

You see that is what a computer lab is all about.. Discovering new things. Since most of you have never been exposed to such a high variety of choices on a computer it is a good time to play. The windows 2000 professional on each computer is essentially the same as windows XP so even though it is not the latest and greatest it is pretty up-to-date.

Treat yourself to some lab time.. Classes will begin again next week and I will be over at the lab on and off working on it. If I am there you can talk computer to me and we will try to answer your questions.

Want to try out hi-speed internet? All 7 of the new computers are hooked to it .. Go right ahead.

No comments: