Friday, November 11, 2005

Requesting Your Help

Requesting Your Help With A New Feature...

Well, Blogger has made some inroads into a problem we once had and I am going to give an old problem a new try with a different twist. You can help by testing out this new feature for me.

As you know we have an electronic bulletin board that is a bit cumbersome because you have to email me and I put the ads on for you... Well we are going into a trial period where you can put as many as ads as you would like on by yourself. We’ve automated it.

What I would like you to do is visit the Bulletin Board site using the link on the left of this site. Once there you will find instructions on the left side of the board. Put an item up for sale/trade/free or just say,” Hi Ron”. Then use the return link to return to this page. Wait a bit and then click the bulletin board again and see if your ad posted itself.

Thanks for the help..RT

No comments: