Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Yes there is a change....

rt

Jacky thought it would be useful to have the current weeks calendar show up on the top of the page in order to increase awareness of our park activities. This is my first effort at getting what she wants to see there.

I think this may be a good idea. I know if I ask for feedback (comments) about 4 maybe 5 of you will answer. It's always the same ones but if I could just tickle your ear a bit maybe you will give some constructive ideas?

You can toggle the calendar forward by selecting dates on the top row. If you need to look way ahead then you should use the calendar icon on the left side of the page. Notice that there are up and down and side to side scan controls.

Also, the calendar shows up every time there is a day change all the way down the posting frame.... I'm still thinking about that one but Jacky thinks that might be handy also.

No comments: