Wednesday, April 06, 2005


Blogger..

ron thomas

I have an idea... It might work... At the very least if you have about five minutes... Well, have a look at the following link. This is the link to Blogger... The folks who make our web page possible. If you go there you are going to be able to take a tour of their site and see how easy it is to do this.


One other idea such as how to send pictures directly to our website by yourself is discussed there too. Fortunately for me my trustee side kick, Jim Rose, is always ready to try something new on his computer. He has mastered Picasa, the photo program that we have touted in several articles here on the site... He loves it. Picasa is an integral part of putting pictures on the website... Now I have asked him to download HELLO which is the next step... That also is free and has a link on the left side of the page. You will find these programs discussed on the Blogger site too.


At any rate I expect to see Jim Rose's pictures here any day now.


Just give this link a look... I'm thinking many of you with those new digital cameras are going to love this... A new hobby is waiting... I promise... We will probably be discussing stuff like this at the new computer club meeting at 1:00 pm April 12th.


Now the link:


BLOGGER

No comments: