Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let me know?

Jacky was talking to me today... She mentioned in passing that nobody really reads this blog anymore. She is pretty in tune with the community...

So, I've been mulling over whether it's time to hang it up? I have more projects waiting on the sideline that I can put my attention to.

I wouldn't shut it down entirely... It has some really good links that people may still find helpful and a couple of residents like to put up articles and pictures once in awhile. I just wouldn't post news or videos anymore. If someone wants to take it over and head off in a new direction that would be fine to0. I would be glad to share what I have learned with anyone wanting to dabble in it.

2 comments:

Lori Thomas said...

I read it every day!

Go Team said...

Liz & I do not read it every day but do enjoy a lot of the posts. We hope you do not "throw in the towel" and decide to keep up the great service to the community.
Wayne Hill