Saturday, December 08, 2007
News - StatesmanJournal.com: "A single candle taper burns on a wooden end table -- but then it topples. Instantly a Christmas tree catches fire, and flames devour wrapped presents near its base. The fire spreads, engulfing the living room and its furniture. Curtains burn away, and the home's picture window shatters in the heat. Odds are good something like this will happen somewhere this holiday season -- and that's precisely why Fire Marshal Joel Stein of Keizer Fire District staged the fire for a recent training exercise and public safety campaign."
Posted by teckron at 12:44 PM