Monday, November 20, 2006

DIVERSITY

When you read this website you see Ron Thomas' personality. You see what I am interested in. Recently Jacky said you need to get back to reporting what's going on in the community. My retort is that is what is interesting to you.. Why don't you write that?

Donna Talarski writes about what interests her. Abused animals and frauds and other things.
Barb Dudley wrote some travel logs that everyone enjoyed.
Kathy Furgason used to write humorous stuff.
Charles Burke regaled you with pictures.
Jim McCrea wrote about a lot of stuff.

This was not meant to be the Ron Thomas show. All of you, including grandchildren and children are welcome to write here. The more people that write the more you will like stopping by and reading. The daily commitment to get something posted on the website is mine alone and to make it easier on myself I do write and post articles about what interests me.. How else could you do it?

If you want to write an occasional thing or if you want to post pictures you are welcome. Writing is easy. I send you an email address... when you email what you have written to that address it will publish your article right on the website, automatically. Write as often as you like, when you feel like it. Pictures are different and there are 2 ways to go to do that. You can learn a little how to from me which I am willing to share with you (Ask Barb Dudley or Charles Burke or Donna Talarski how easy it is).

The second way to submit pictures is to email them to me with an explanation of what they are and I will get them on when I have time. To email any of the people that write on this page just click on their names at the top of the links column on the left side of the website.

Caveats:
(Here are the NO's for writing on this site.)

NO political articles.
No religious articles.
One way or another some people will be offended and that is not what this site is about.

Here is the DO for writing on this website:
Be nice! Follow the Golden Rule.

No comments: