Monday, October 02, 2006

Repetive Sounding Horn..


Today there was a repetitive sounding horn somewhere close to my home on Windmill dr. As promised I took it to be an alarm from a neighbor in need and not a mistake. It shut off by the time I got to the end of my driveway.

I am happy that it was just a mistake. I promise you that if you set off your car horn alarm using your spare key opener ... I will come if I here it. If it is just a mistake we will both have a good laugh. Folks it just doesn't happen that much up here. Won't you join me in checking out a repetitive horn? Someday we might just be able to help someone in need.

Ladies you who live alone... This is the ideal personal alarm for you to keep by your bed or around your neck like a necklace when you want that extra feeling of security.

Those of you who are of like mind remember once in awhile you get a false alarm but it is a cheap price to pay for a great security alarm don't you think?

No comments: