Saturday, March 11, 2006

What the heckI just

What the heck

I just enjoy putting on articles. It looks like a lot of folks don't mind me doing that according to the poll. I'll try to be briefer only taking snippets from the articles and ask Charles and Donna to try also. But, the website has to be fun for those doing it as well as those reading it. Cut off either one and it will die. I've discovered the last few days that it is totally unsatisfying to not publish articles. Doing that gives me, personally, a lot of satisfaction. This website is one of my hobbies as much as it is a park website. Frankly, if it isn’t fun.. I can’t see a reason for doing all the work it takes. You can appreciate that, right?

So if you find you don't like seeing the articles we post write me and tell me your suggestions.. We like to see new points of view and may even incorporate them.

We will give some thought to creating another page for outside news. This of course means more work and time for those working those new sites... For them it has to be fun... a hobby or it won’t work because of the considerable investment in time it takes.

Keeping interest and building readership is an arduous, time consuming, task. Without being reimbursed there has to be a payoff of another sort and that for me is it’s a fun way to spend some of my retirement time.

RT

No comments: