Friday, June 24, 2005


Bored? Laying around the house because you're laid up from a medical condition?

rt

I was thinking the other day that when I am stuck at home I get stir crazy. If you have a computer and would like to learn how to do stuff on it. I could lend you a hand... Especially if you have Windows XP. Want to learn something about the internet? How to do something on the computer?

I could come to your home in the evening and give you a boost. Want to learn how to shop eBay? How to make super pictures? How to use graphics? Make your very own blog like this one? How to organize and make folders? If you would like to learn how to run the LVH Calendar on line or Make posters for the bulletin board. Set up for the newspaper advertising ... I can show you how it's done... That doesn't mean you have to do it... It just means you can learn how it's done for fun.Things like that can give you hours and hours of entertainment.



email me at:
teckron@hotmail.com


No comments: