Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Bucket List

TOKYO - APRIL 30:  Actor Jack Nicholson attend...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
ron thomas

Have you seen the movie,"Bucket List"? Has it sent you down a wishful thinking path? I have been thinking about it lately and maybe, on a long daydreaming trip I will try to come up with my own personal list.

At any rate I wonder if you have some items that are on your list? It might be interesting to see what others are thinking about. To help me build a list for everyone to see email your list (I won't publish your name with your list) teckron@gmail.com
or to remain totally anonymous just put your list in our mailbox at the clubhouse... pigeon hole #18.

This could be interesting and maybe the community can even give ideas about how to accomplish things for you once we have a list up and going.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: