Friday, May 21, 2010

TRANSLATE

ron thomas

While using Google Chrome web browser today reading world news I found something so wonderful I thought I would share it with you.

Bosch is a company that makes a lot of extremely complicated and technical products for industry. Products that I used to use and service in my working life.

Here was an article on Bosch in my news reader that I thought I would like to look at to see the progress of technology. NUTZ! when I clicked on it it was all in the GERMAN language.... At the top of the page came a toolbar that asked, "This article is in German... Would you like it translated to ENGLISH. I say yes. The page flickers "Shazaam!" and now the article is in English! The helpful toolbar now asks if I would always like all articles in German to be translated to English? I reply yes and click another German article and it comes up in English... Thought you would like to know.

No comments: