Thursday, October 29, 2009

Share

RON THOMAS

You may like to share some of the photos you have taken here on the website but, you think it's hard to do... Not so!

Have you bought one of the digital cameras (one that does not use film)? Then you are 90% of the way to sharing photos and the stories behind them right here on the website.

Haven't got a clue how to do it?

We can show you how on your own computer.

Already know how to send photos by email? Send them to me with the story behind them and I'll publish them for you on our website. teckron@gmail.com

Want to get more into the nitty gritty of how to do it? Let me spend about an hour with you and we will give you the simple instruction on how to publish directly to the website as a contributor.

Email me today.. Let me know of your interest and we will go from there.. teckron@gmail.com

No comments: