Thursday, March 05, 2009

NEW! combo DVD/VCR

Yesterday was a very big surprise for everyone... Let me tell you about it... I was over at the clubhouse and talking to the ladies playing Canasta... Told them we really have a need for a new DVD. SHAzam! Jean Hart says, "We have one you can have." She gets on a borrowed cell phone and calls Jim Hart and tells him I'll be right over to pick it up.

Another SHAZAMMM! The unit is a new (used 3 times) VCR/DVD combination unit. Did I say, "NEW?" Yep, yep. I did. Spent a few hours trying to get hook up right but found that the problem is in the operation of the TV program... Have it more or less straightened out and will type up instructions for use today.. You will need them.. This is different than you are used to.

A couple of tests need to be done today and then we will be good to go... Keep you informed.

No comments: