Saturday, January 10, 2009

WRITE!

Have something to say? Don't want to learn a bunch of tech-no gobbley gook to do it? Got a story in you? Want to talk about a recent trip?

Want to share an amusing antedote? Want to sell something? Make an announcement? This website has a feature for you!

This is what you do..... Go to your email program... it doesn't matter which one and write your story and email it to our special email address and it will automatically post what you have written instantly! That's it. That's all. No special learning...

It won't publish pictures... nor email attachments, sorry.

Want the address for your email address book? Just email me at:
teckron@gmail.com

and I will send it to you... Why the secrecy? If I post it here.. soon thereafter you will see tons of spam being posted to our site. So if you write me I keep that sort of stuff from happening.

No comments: