Sunday, October 12, 2008

Do you?

Miss reading the news in a News Paper?

Well your computer can be customized to retrieve articles that only interest you within minutes of their being published from any newspaper anywhere. You can choose from any news source anywhere about any subject(s) you like. It can be told to bring the news to you from all, or "most read" articles. It can bring the funnies that are just your favorites.

Do you wear glasses because the print is too small on your screen? Toss them aside. You can set the print size on a website once and from then on ... every time you visit that site the print will be just the size you set.

If you are computer challenged I can visit you and set up these features on your computer... I charge $0.00 ... Many ask why? I don't care to say :) If you would like help let me know.... teckron@gmail.com

If you are not computer challenged... I will print a how to article here on the website.... That takes a bit of time so I am going to put a poll on the right... If you want me to write a lengthy lesson plan on "how to", or if you just want the steps.... Check the box of your choice... Thanx, RT

No comments: