Friday, August 22, 2008

The Poll

Our Poll on the Automatic dialer has run its course. Here are the results:
  • YES 82% 14 votes
  • NO 17% 3 votes
This is a good sample of the park but not enough to reach a conclusion.. Perhaps because not enough of the park read the website or the idea is just not compelling enough. I don't know for sure.

We need $375 to start (per year). $300 to maintain (each successive year).

To give the idea more exposure I will make a poster for the bulletin board and put an article in the newsletter. Beyond that we need a committee to work on getting this idea going...

I am willing to advise that committee but I have become stretched to thin in volunteering activities and must back down from spearheading this cause.

So, the real test of the value of producing a neighborhood Watch based on a dialer system will be if some people step forward and say, "I can do that." I'm listening?

teckron@gmail.com

No comments: