Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Great Plane Robbery and Other Sordid Tales - Jet Lagged - Air Travel - Opinion - New York Times Blog

The Great Plane Robbery and Other Sordid Tales - Jet Lagged - Air Travel - Opinion - New York Times Blog: "When flight attendants get together for drinks, inevitably the conversation turns skyward. We share details about the deranged man who sprinted up the aisle of an Airbus, slapping passengers’ heads along the way (true story). We gossip about the shameless couple that had sex in a main-cabin seat (I saw them with my own eyes), the freaked-out-flier who tried to open the emergency exit at 15,000 feet (I grabbed him with my own hands), the hapless pilot who stepped into a dark unlocked lavatory and got his foot caught in a screaming woman’s panties. (The captain looked me straight in the eye and recounted his embarrassing experience.)"

No comments: