Wednesday, August 08, 2007

RESULTS OF THE DEFIBRILLATOR POLL


What would you be willing to do to get a defibrillator (AED) located in the clubhouse? They cost about $2000.00.

Answers Votes Percent
1.
I would donate $2000 0 0%
2.
I would donate $1000 0 0%
3.
I would donate $500 0 0%
4.
I would donate $200 0 0%
5.
I would donate $100 3 8%
6.
I would donate $ 10 14 39%
7.
I would NOT donate a nickle. 7 19%
8.
I would work on a committee to find resources for this project. 1 3%
9.
I would sit back and watch all of you volunteers work and then give you a plaque or something. 2 6%
10.
I would do whatever I could to help. 9 25%

Total Votes: 36

Interesting results. We have all kinds of feelers out now. If you have an adult child that may be able to get us a deal.. Let us know.. My email address is below. Adult Children that have a Mom or Dad here in this park this is a worthy cause for you to help with. If you know someone that could help or knows the ins and outs of AED's let us know. Meanwhile, we will continue to work toward getting an AED for Longview Hills. We will post from time to time. Those 9 that would do whatever they could to help... Start by asking family and friends who they know that will help. Next start giving us ideas on how to accomplish this goal. For instance should we have a meeting?

I'll look forward to everyone's comments and advice on this subject. The CERT team is working on a few ideas and we will see how those pan out.

EMAIL ME AT:


teckron@gmail.com

No comments: