Tuesday, November 07, 2006

An email from Charles Burke....

Hi Ron...........Will I'm back on the hill again, for how long who knows. Frida my dear dear wife came and picked me up late this morning from the Newport hospital, was in there for several days. I'm not 100 per cent yet, but still trying to get better to be able to have the next surgery on my back within the next few months. If I don't do well here at home, then will have to go back to the Lincoln City Rehab city again, was there for ten days and came home just last week and then after a few days was put into the hospital here. I have PT started on the 13th here at the Newport Hospital to help get me stronger. I'm still having to use a walker to get around or a wheelchair, not able to drive at all. I will be so glad when this is all behind me and I can get involved once again with the goings on here on the hill, I have missed the hands on very much.
So Ron, I assumed Jackly is still down at Lori's and hope Lori is doing better, was able to get her cast off. Today was the first time I've been able to get online and check out the LVH's web site, a lot going on and I always enjoy reading the articles and in put from all. One day soon hope to be able to get back to writing on the web site.
Guess I'll sign off for now and hope your doing ok, oh by the way have one set of the patrol signs here at the house, in case you need them or we can hang on to them. Let me know, OK? Take care..........

Your friend Charles....................Umbrella emoticon

No comments: