Wednesday, December 07, 2005

JOINING THE TEAM






I would like to thank Ron Thomas for taking time in training me and asking me to join the team for the LVH web site. I look forward to adding different features to the site. If anyone has any ideas for our web site, please let Ron or myself know. Get involved, remember this is everyone's site to enjoy. Make it a daily task to log on and see what's on the site, I've talked to a few residents on the hill who have a computer, but just haven't checked it out or haven't logged on for a long time, think of it has the Long View Hill's morning news paper. I have some ideas and hope to give them a try soon, so if you see me out taking pictures on the hill or around the area, just remember to smile. I hope to become more involved with the goings on of the hill and the club house. We have a lot of great people that live here and so let's get to know each other and be good neighbors. Once again Ron thanks for the invite, since I'm now retired and have time on my hands. That is after I get my honey do list done each day. Enjoy life to the fullest.

The best to all doing this holiday season, get out and enjoy the lights on the hill.

No comments: