Thursday, October 27, 2005

How many daze have w

How many daze have we been moving....???

Moving goes on and on az we have written to some of our friends we are being crushed by a stuff tsunami.

One of the biggest challenges so far has been to out race the catz to the door when moving boxes out. Seems their owner has not explained to them that they are house kittys and not outdoor kitties. Never underestimate the cleverness of a kitty. One of the louts is sitting here snickering at what we are writing now.... No doubt he is really only interested in the mouse.

Jacky pulled a sneaky and went back to the bedroom and went to sleep while I was packing.... I told her we were burning daylight as Jim Rose likes to say... She told me... well, maybe I won’t put that here. Looking around the place I worry that it still looks like nothing is done.  

Another two loads today I think..

Jacky is coming with me to the new house today where she will start un packing everything she has just packed. Aren’t humans funny? They do stuff and then turn around and undo the same stuff.

Both Jacky and I have decided that this will be our last move forever ... the kids will just have to do it themselves... I hate getting older but after this move all the symptoms are in evidence that it’s time to back off a bit.

Lori’s new home is a manufactured home with skirts. It is a double wide 3 bedroom of about a 1000 sq. ft. It doesn’t appear to be as wide as ours at LVH but it is a huge improvement over her one bedroom apartment

More Later.. We’re moving now.

No comments: