Wednesday, September 07, 2005

When A Newport Gas S

When A Newport Gas Station Becomes Arrogant to a Customer....

I’m not sure if the person who told Jacky this story wants to be named so I’ll just give you the story as I heard it. If the person to whom it happened to wants to comment about this I think you will be interested.

While at the Newport Chevron across the street from the US Market convenience store. This lady found she only had $5.33 to buy gas with. She asked the attendant to pump $5.33 worth of fuel. His reply was, “ I don’t have the time to pump your 33 cents... I’ll pump $5.00 and that’s all. “  Later the attendant must have thought better of what he said because he  returned and told her he would pump her 33 cents.

She said she would never patronize that station again.... Me neither.

No comments: