Thursday, April 21, 2005


News from Jack Scherer...

from a conversation with Jack Scherer...


Jack says that the Senior Center downtown is willing to help us procure the computers we need and possibly the network equipment as well for our computer system at the clubhouse.


Jack has talked to the PUD who have been able to help the senior center with equipment and he thinks he has worked out a way for us to benefit from these folks too.


As well as that Jack has also agreed to talk to Charter Communications on our behalf to see if he can't negotiate us a deal on a high speed internet connection. This is a great relief to me personally as I don't like doing that... Shoot when we go to buy anything I always turn Jacky loose on the Salesmen. She is awesome and a bit embarrassing when she starts negotiating. Me... I'm a wuss. So thanks to Jack Scherer for taking on that job... From me and from you the community I am sure.

No comments: