Wednesday, March 30, 2005


We are fishing for men or women...

ron thomas

Every so often I cast a call for writers... here on the website. I present my case and tell how ez it is and then I wait hopefully like Charlie Brown running up to the football to give it a kick while Lucy holds it for him.... Of course Lucy pulls the ball just as he kicks and Charlie lands on is back.


The website has one writer... me. and every so often Cleda Hampton. It is a strain to come up with something new every day but I have created a habit and seem to be able to do it ok. It's just that I know some of you could write but you don't. It would be so much more interesting if you did. Some day someone will have to take this over. It makes sense that if you would like to write here you will have to make a start sometime. Why not now? I notice that many of the strips with our website address (URL) have been taken from the bulletin board. The statistics that we watch show between 60 and a 100 page loads a day. So we know we are being read.



So, here is the deal... This is supposed to be a team blog. Team members join and are given access to the writing portion of this website. They write when and about whatever they like subject to the three rules that as team editor I referee...

  • Make the Golden rule your guide for what you write.
  • No political articles of a Republican vs Democrat, right vs left nature. Here we all are just Americans.
  • No religious prosteletizing.
If those rules don't upset you and you would like to write just drop me an email at
teckron@hotmail.com and I will get you all set up. Don't worry about not being able to understand how to do it... I'll walk you through it... It's very easy, I promise.

No comments: