Friday, September 19, 2003





The following was sent to us today by Ron Thomas in California. He's given me permission to put it on the website. Thought you all might enjoy it!

Kathy

Trip was not good. We stayed in motel 6 because they take cats. You can't
let Lori's psycho cat out of the cage because she is uncatchable. Completely
wild and viscious. So Lori lets her out because she feels sorry for her. 1
hour to recatch the SOB everyone got scratched. Cat litter gets tipped over
in the process.. Big mess. Room is all tore up because i had to pull up
mattresses and boxsprings and couldn't get it back together right. The beds
were as hard as a rock and the room was hot. If you open the curtains to let
air in it was light as day outside. Next day her cat meows all the way to
San Francisco. I get here and unload the van then park it... side swiped it
on the building in the process. The little red truck won't start then I find
the clutch must be depressed all the way to the floor... scratch the call to
the Auto Club. I open the hood to check the battery before I call them and
the guy that put it in last time we were here left clamps just hanging on
the battery. Finally start the little red truck. Massive valve clatter...
Back it into the street and park it so lori can park her car. Back to the
truck ..check oil level... No oil... no leak.. Just had oil change before
comming to our house. No burning. No oil in the water. Conclusion they
forgot to put oil in it. Go shopping at store less than a mile away twenty
minutes to get there. They want to charge me $20 more for groceries because
I don't have an Albertson's card. get card.  Are we having fun now? I built
cupboards and expanded a closet today more to do on it tommorow. Then need
to build a whole set of cupboards for one wall ... May never see Oregon
again. If I die you can have my x-10 modules.

_________________________________________________________________

No comments: