Saturday, February 22, 2003



Cleda Tries Her Hand @ Writing How About You?

First, this is the second typing! I pushed the wrong key and whish it disappeared. My excuse is that I'm very new at this.
After breakfast this morning, and by the way it was delicious, I rushed home to try out three new things Ron put under the heading, Entertainment. Since then I have checked out "The Oregonian", "Statesman Journal", and MSN Free Games. The two newspapers are great, and I'm sure all will enjoy them. Also; when I was reading the "Statesman Journal", I scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked on to "USA Today". Surprise! Following my brief reading of the newspapers, I tried the MSN Free Games. I lost two games of solitaire and plan to give the poker game a try. Thanks to Ron....the LVH web page only gets better. Maybe if I hint a little, he will also add the local "News Times". Thanks for reading this....you are so brave!!

No comments: